Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Meet Hemi!!
5,728 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
No, the lightning will spank the bee over and over.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
If the mods were as stated and those additions were made... yea, I think the Ram would pull on the Lightning.

And yea... definatly more than just a 2/4.

·
Registered
994 Posts

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Uhhhh I don't think "stock for stock" was ever mentioned. In fact the very first post stated if trucks had the same MODS and the Bee had the ADDITIONAL MODS... what would the outcome be.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Aren't Lightnings forced induction(Turbo'd)? Dunno anything about the lightnings though but if they are isnt it like comparing apples to oranges?

·
1,965 Posts
The bee is dropped 4-6. I think hemi450 knows the guy. There were some things wrong on the bee. I think some one said he had his bung for his wide band connected to the frnt o2 sensor off the header. This video has been posted a few times.

·
Banned
4,174 Posts
well if he had a 6.1 cam with headers its a mean cam but without headers its a week ass cam i ran with out it for 3 months before i put my headers on and it sucked ass

to any cam upgrade you need an upgrade in headers to "feel" the real gains of the cam

but also a torque converter helps this cam

i seen that video a long time ago

and also the lightning come with the taller gear 3.73 versus a bee with a 3.92 so if they rolled from 45-60 then there is really no chance for the bee versus a lightning

·
paul
951 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
What if we put them on a level playground and put an equal supercharger on the Hemi.Would we need a crow bar to get the lightning out of the Hemi's exhaust?

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
the only reason they are faster is because IT'S SUPERCHARGERED. throw that same blower on the bee and it'd be all over.

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
I've ridden in a recent lightning, and a Bee can't hold its own next to one without significant mods.

essentially stock lightning (with is FI): 13.2 ET in 90 degree weather
http://www.dragtimes.com/Ford-F150-Lightning-Timeslip-10902.html

heavily modded Bee: 13.1 in 40 degree weather
http://www.dragtimes.com/Dodge-Ram-1500-Timeslip-15773.html

stock for stock....no comparison
lol...I got excited and I wanted to see who else was runin a 13.1...hehe, it was me!!!

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...I forgot his name but he's runnin the 6.1 cam...the mildest cam you can have and that was a pretty close race....

·
Meet Hemi!!
5,728 Posts
The question was with a bigger cam would the Bee win the answer is always going to be yes..... LOL

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Hey chefred why don't you find a lightning and spank it's a$$ in your QC.Don't forget to get on video so we can see the look on his face.lolol

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.