DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
No I removed it to paint. It's pretty simple, remove the radio bezel, the lower panel, and take 3 or 4 bolts out and it pops right off.

·
Registered
806 Posts
yeah that does look good looks like it would have come from the factory like that

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks for all the compliments. I'm giving it plenty of drying time before I touch it up.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
The only thing I hate about painting th interior is the smell of paint for a week or two, just as Mike had mentioned.

·
Official HEMI SPORT Owner
1,359 Posts
J.R. it looks great.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yeah, there's still some fumes. I might paint the ring around the dome light, dunno if it can come off & I'm not gonna force it to see...lol

And may get some mrk/billet tech ac knobs. Also gonna finally get some new floormats & that should be it for the interior for awhile. Maybe next yr start on my audio system.

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
The dome light comes off rather easy. The hardest part is popping the lens cover open but with a small flat tip its pretty easy, then it just slides right out and disconnect the harness.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
So the ring just pops off with some prying? I've taken that lens off several times to put in leds.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Yea

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I may try painting it tomorrow.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status