DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Diego Serna
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, I have a question for you guy(especially Spun). I know this question has been asked before, but I would like more info so I can make a decision. I have a 2001 1500 ORE. I love my truck it has been great. Last month I took it elk hunting and she preformed great. One thing I would like to change is the front stock springs to the dual rate springs to soften the ride a bit on and off road. I have looked at the Moog parts numbers and I cannot decide on which ones to get. I could use your input to help make a decision.
Thanks Guys

·
Registered
9,206 Posts

·
Registered
9,206 Posts
did you make the switch?

·
Diego Serna
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is up spun!!!! I still have not, but I still have your recommendations first on the list to get done. I wish I had more time to get some of this stuff done. How have you been bro?

·
Registered
9,206 Posts
just had six grand worth of paint and rust work done on the 96 ram rod...
a frame patch, rocker panels, some suspension/ leaf spring work, ball joints, custom bumper lights and ect… that's prolly not everything!
I hope u and your truck are doing well

·
Diego Serna
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are doing great, other then the clear coat peeling off the hood, stupid detailers!!! I finally order the springs last weekend and they showed up Wednesday, so hopefully after soccer tomorrow I can throw them on.

·
Registered
9,206 Posts
show us some picts already!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.