DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come on guyz i thought yall started to joke so i started to joke an yall get mad i guess now you and you know who you are can play with somebody
pcp bo if you can send me the parts i need i will send you a 6.1 crank pully 6.1 cam and name some stuff i might have i dont want anything for free thanks got pics

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
Did you download the parts manual i have in a thread here somewhere and look through it to get the part numbers. Once you have those you can order the OEM parts IF they are avail

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no i aint seen that how would i find it?

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Let's keep it on topic this time. Thanks.

·
Registered
396 Posts
so why don't you just go buy them from your local dealer? i understand they are a long way away, but i know if you give them your credit card number over the phone they will drop ship it to your front door.

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
OK ... here's another thought. One of our sponsors is a Dodge Dealership; Henson Motorsports. This is the dealer I use when I don't need the part(s) yesterday. Their a great group and the prices for the parts are low as well. I can order from Henson, pay taxes because we're both in Texas, pay for the S&H, and still save on the parts.

:imo

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
OK ... here's another thought. One of our sponsors is a Dodge Dealership; Henson Motorsports. This is the dealer I use when I don't need the part(s) yesterday. Their a great group and the prices for the parts are low as well. I can order from Henson, pay taxes because we're both in Texas, pay for the S&H, and still save on the parts.

:imo
really??????? i had no idea. guess i should start paying more attention to the ads. thanks for pointing that out to all us blind people. how long does it take for the parts to get to your door would you guess?

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
really??????? i had no idea. guess i should start paying more attention to the ads. thanks for pointing that out to all us blind people. how long does it take for the parts to get to your door would you guess?
We're both here in Texas so it's normally just two days.

:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.