·
Registered MOPAR User
9,323 Posts
Yeah buddie, super blown!
Nice find!

·
Registered
105 Posts
The winch has never been used, the cable is perfectly wound still.

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
awesome truck

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
what a waste.

Seriously. It is nice, real nice but it would look 1000 time better if it at least had the power wagon badges across the tail gate. It'll probably hit freaking top speed before I could get mine into gear ;D but again, still a waste cuz nobody is ever gonna use that thing the way a power wagon was meant to be. At least the guys who are saving theirs are keeping them original. i can understand that but once it's modified it "Technically" worthless anyway so you might as well beat your moneys worth out of it :drivingz:

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i didnt like the debadge job, on second thought i dont like it that much. I like the black bumpers and the reverse lights in the rear bumper is a nice touch!

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
yeah, i really like the rear bumper. to bad it's still just as fragile, if not more so :D

I have been thinking about turbo's for mine since day -13 and actually would have already ordered some if it wasn't for the computer/ fueling issues :D
and now lack of money ;D :tantrum2:

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
I really like the lights in the back bumper, simple, clean, light weight-nice. But the best thing is the clean look w/o the (steal me, look at me, I'm macho) power wagon badging. :):SPIN:

·
Moab Tested
7,252 Posts
I like the lights in the bumper too. I also like my badging. :1poke: :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
I paid an extra 6 grand for that badgeing (and a few other things too).....LOL

The badgeing stays on mine!

Removing it is kind of like your ashmed of it?...... IMHO of course...:)

Now to order that set of truck balls.............LOL

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
Removing it is kind of like your ashmed of it?...... IMHO of course...:)
That's how I've always felt about it, there's a reason everybody debagges their imports and not their muscle cars:rck:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
20k is not a bad price for all that stuff. It's a little over-the-top for my taste, to much bling for an off-road vehicle.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Relax everyone I was only trying to stir things up with the de-badging comment. Besides the only reason I took mine off was to rearrange the lettering to "WEPON O WAR" or "WOPER WAGON" I haven't made up my mind yet!:WHT:

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,638 Posts
Get rid of the Rockstar Wheels and add Towing Mirrors, and then it's not a bad truck.

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
Relax everyone I was only trying to stir things up with the de-badging comment. Besides the only reason I took mine off was to rearrange the lettering to "WEPON O WAR" or "WOPER WAGON" I haven't made up my mind yet!:WHT:
;D:hahano:

·
Mopar or no car!
1,959 Posts
Get rid of the Rockstar Wheels and add Towing Mirrors, and then it's not a bad truck.
Those are factory powder coated wheels. And I agree on the tow mirrors and who in there right mind debadges "power wagon"?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.