DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I'd rather be riding...
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got and installed one of the XO Vision HTC35 from Amazon. I'm having issues getting it to work tho as I haven't been able to find the correct wires to activate it. This is on my 2004 QC Hemi. I have tried the white/green wire for the tail lights and the white/green wire in the 7 pin trailer connector. For those that have this camera working, what wire did you tap to power the camera?

·
Official HEMI SPORT Owner
1,359 Posts
subscribed.

·
I'd rather be riding...
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know you don't need to post to subscribe, right?

·
Official HEMI SPORT Owner
1,359 Posts
I didn't know that but it does keep this thread alive.

·
I'd rather be riding...
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had one, actually like 3. LOL

Just hook the trigger wire to the white wire at the tail light.
Trigger wire being the red power wire, right? I had two white/green wires going to the left tail light, I'll have to take a look again and see if there was a solid white wire.

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
Trigger wire being the red power wire, right? I had two white/green wires going to the left tail light, I'll have to take a look again and see if there was a solid white wire.
Correct. Black to ground and tie in that red wire with that white wire on the taillight. If my memories is correct, it is the only white wire and it probably does have a green stripe on it.

You can confirm 100% with a test light. But I am 99.999999% there is only 1 on the left (driver) side behind the lens.

·
I'd rather be riding...
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Correct. Black to ground and tie in that red wire with that white wire on the taillight. If my memories is correct, it is the only white wire and it probably does have a green stripe on it.

You can confirm 100% with a test light. But I am 99.999999% there is only 1 on the left (driver) side behind the lens.
OK, thanks. I'll check that out tomorrow since I have the day off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.