DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting ready to start my project and am looking to see if anyone knows of some awesome prices on a full set. My local guy can't get them to me for less than $425 and the best price I have seen on the net so far was $360 + shipping. Not sure if it is an option but are they available already prepainted and clear coated anywhere?

·
Registered
890 Posts
Daniel Hice said:
I am getting ready to start my project and am looking to see if anyone knows of some awesome prices on a full set. My local guy can't get them to me for less than $425 and the best price I have seen on the net so far was $360 + shipping. Not sure if it is an option but are they available already prepainted and clear coated anywhere?
That's about the best price you are going to find, and no, xenon flares cannot be bought already painted. Unless they are used of course.

A lot of companies are doing away with pre-painted parts because of damage during shipping. That's how I got my EGR flares so cheap. EGR no longer sells pre-painted flares and they were having a closeout sale. $225 shipped to my door.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the Bushwacker O.E. style, and they were $450 painted. The place I bought them from painted them. They were easy to install. No drilling, and probably took 1 hour after I removed the tires. They look awsome!!!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Ebay $279 plus shipping!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.