DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
if anyone out there has a bad ass video of your truck or some other truck blowing the doors off of other vehicles then please post it here so that i can use it to make a bad ass movie. most of it is done, but i need some serious kick ass clips of our bad ass trucks.... so hurry and the sooner you'll get to see it

p.s pictures are useful too if you have some good ones

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I know it's not a good pic but I thought it was somewhat cool. Haha.

Attachments

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
nice truck bro, but i think he wants videos

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
LoneStarHemi06 said:
if anyone out there has a bad ass video of your truck or some other truck blowing the doors off of other vehicles then please post it here so that i can use it to make a bad ass movie. most of it is done, but i need some serious kick ass clips of our bad ass trucks.... so hurry and the sooner you'll get to see it

p.s pictures are useful too if you have some good ones
Go to streetfire.net and youtube.com and type in "hemi" you'll find some good videos there. The best compilation I've seen is this one:

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
sandiegohemi said:
Go to streetfire.net and youtube.com and type in "hemi" you'll find some good videos there. The best compilation I've seen is this one:

Always been my favorite video. That red truck with the viper truck front end is nice. I hate that silver one on the highway ( ;) ) LOL hemi450 that truck has always been bad ass

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
the one sandiegohemi posted

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Yeah, John did a awesome job on that vid. :rck: There are a bunch of bada** trucks in that one. My favorite part is the side view mirror views of the beat downs he put on,, :D . Good stuff.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts

·
Plotting 2 get in tha 12s
198 Posts
ramkid - it's Sevendust don't know the name of the tune but that got some sweet songs

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
sandiegohemi said:

What gives? All the links you posted, the Rams are getting spanked.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
mheideman said:
What gives? All the links you posted, the Rams are getting spanked.
I just pulled the newest videos on there - but I know what you mean. After I posted it, I'm like "Great, now I opened a can of worms for all the closet Chevy lovers on here to jump in" hehehehe

Regardless, that supercharged SS launches pretty damn hard. I mean, he is blowing AWAY a supercharged RCSB Hemi. That takes some work.

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
hemiram_05 said:
That ss is haulin balls!!!
I gotta feeling he has more than just a supercharger on that thing (fully tranny work, weight reduction, etc). I've seen some supercharged SS's on streetfire before, and NONE of them launched that damn hard.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks guys, and keep em coming

·
Registered
356 Posts
rofl...ya the ss did absolutely roast the front tires on his burnout.. I still think they arent all that special though. he only ran a 12 flat and is probably running all the supporting mods for a blower (ie cam, heads, headers...) wait till ColtSteels truck is outta the shop...then we'll get some good Hemi vids lol

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.