DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm looking to buy a white quad can 2003 preferably sport model, looking for something that has under 120k miles, has to be 4x4, automatic if it's lifted that's a bonus, but dosnt have to be, let me know what you got and we can probably make a deal, don't have tons to spend but let me know, I want mine to ultimately look like This http://www.dodgetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=339150&highlight=
Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell me about it, the coolest truck I've ever seen in my opinion. Still 3 things I would change about it , it be a 4x4 , cummins and in my driveway :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry knew I forgot something I live in pa outside of Philly , not looking to travel that far would like to stay around pa, nj, or de

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ya... California would be ridiculous for you lol. Try putting your zip in. I love using that search engine, it's how i'm looking for mine right now. Definately beats digging through all of the nearby craigslists.:cool:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah that site is great! I've found 3 that are nice, I would just love to find one lifted but they are hard to come by in pa! Haha

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha i wish there are more white trucks around! if anyone knows (or has) a lifted white on that they want to sell, let me know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.