DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
ok thanks bro i will get em up saturday morning . i appreciate it .you may get to roll my fenders before they get painted cause my dad just noticed they are rubbing the door now .

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Sorry To Here About The Truck. Glad Your O.k.

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
Sorry to hear about that. We are all pretty passoniate about our trucks, and any time something happens to it, you just get that sickness in your gut, as if it were your own kid. Even though youll get your truck fixed up, it will always urk you that it was damaged, and just wont feel the same. I would have broke his jaw and when the cops show up, tell them he assaulted you. Youll always have the image and thought of your truck being broke, and he'll always have the thought and image of his jaw being busted. Good luck to you, hope the law punishes him to the fullest extent! DRIVE SAFE, RAM HARD!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Yeah, sorry to hear about the ride. But glad you and the others were alright. :D I was pissed recently, cuz some jackass put a golfball size ding on my gas tank lid with their door. Wished I would have caught them in the act, but due to legal issues nowadays, its better to keep your cool. But in your situation, I could definitely understand your feelings!

KB

PS - Now slammed1 gets to lay his magic hands on that truck again and drop it to the earth!

·
Sleeper in The Making
1,696 Posts
Sorry to hear that Man. I cringe whenever I find a new scratch or paint chip on mine so I can just imagine.

Good Luck with the insurance !!!

·
Can you say HEMI
2,627 Posts
Man that just sucks, sorry to hear about your truck, but at least your alright dude. And as you and others have said its time to increase that goodie bag of mod that you have. Hopefully getting some of the things that you've wanted for a while :D

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
yeah im glad we are all ok and yes kb brian will be putting the magic hands to work again soon . i cant wait .

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
yeah just got word from the one that was injured is ok and home now with some stitches and brusing but ok . went to my body and paint guys house today and he is ready and willing to do whatever i want and says that it will in fact be better than ever .

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.