DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Total loser.
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today leaving my brothers house I powerbraked my truck. WOW! this never would do it before and now all the sudden bam its all over the place. Really pissed off my sister in law because of the big black marks out in front of the house, I didnt think it would do it.Hahaha I wonder why all the sudden this thing would just now start to be able to roast this tires. Im even more proud of my truck now!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Mine wouldnt spin till I got about 2500 miles on it. Now it will do it fairly easy.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
My v6 does it when it wants to, I dont blame it, I would be doing it a lot more if I had lsd.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
i couldnt do it with the srt-10 wheels, with all my listed mods except the superchips. when i got the superchips all of a sudden i was able to powerbreak, and even spin em if i stomp on it. i also think ive heard it chirp the tires into second gear a cupple of times.

·
PROJECT SRT-345
1,480 Posts
I think my truck is one-of-a-kind... I can powerbrake, roast em without the brake, spin them at 30mph, and chirp between 1-2 shift...

Jason

·
LivetoRide
2,733 Posts
haha, I dropped my friend off late the other night and he kept commenting on my exhaust and how it sounded sick, so I figured "hey I'll leave a little strip" so I gave it some gas and alittle brake and started spinning, then as I was rolling and let off I looked back and there was a huge smoke show back there...I was suprised cuz I didn't even spin em that fast or long

·
Total loser.
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was totally surpised when it did that. It was a good burn out, I actually let off once to straighten the truck back out. I dont really have any mods yet since everything goes to the Cobra, but maybe the truck is wantin some love!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Ive seen Sport98 do what he said....no lie...its pretty cool

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,295 Posts
DJEAZIE said:
but maybe the truck is wantin some love!
Exactly our trucks all want love weather it be mods or a heavy right foot!

·
Total loser.
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lets see..............christmas presents for the family or turbo kit!!!!! The divorce would be alot more expensive I think. HAHA

·
Registered
179 Posts
My truck wont really spin em unless I powerbrake but once you get them spinnin', WooHoo!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.