1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Ramistered User
6,420 Posts
I like that truck!

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Yes, I do believe you would be happy with that truck. How much more would the payments be for the 4th gen though?

·
Chad Loves His Hemi
447 Posts
Thats a nice truck... Just keep in mind his base price is the same as what mine was, And I got mine brand new!

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
i traded in my 06 for my 10 and i love the 10 so much more and to talk about your other post i put 500 down

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
I can't tell you if you'll be happy with that truck, only you can decide that.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
You might like it but for the money they asking I would try to talk them down more or go for the 09 or 10. IMO

·
'11 5.7L R/T Classic
4,095 Posts
It sounds to me like for 6 months after buying that '07 you'll be very happy with it, but after the "new truck" emotions wear off, you'll be dissatisfied that you didn't hold out for the 4th gen.

It might not be possible to get you into a 4th gen on your budget though, so that's something you have to consider. You could drive the '07 for a year or two and wait on the 4th gen until the used market comes down on them.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Yep! I would to have an 2010 but my money is funny so I will go without for now.

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
It is a sweet truck it has 2k miles less than my 08 does I like that hood a lot what kind of payments are you looking @ for both trucks?

·
Tricked out Ram
12,635 Posts
Buy whatever you like as long as you know you can afford it and keep it

·
bubbagoonboy
798 Posts
I personally would not buy that truck just for the fact that it is 2wd and i noticed you live in pittsburgh...yeah i know the kind of snow you guys can get i will never buy anything that is 2wd again.

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
That is a big factor if you have 2wd the 4x4 will give you a place of mind. Let us know what you come up with.

·
Site Administrator
22,963 Posts
2nd gen to 3rd gen - cool.

2nd gen to 4th gen - WOW.

Either way win win. Even if you stay with your 2nd gen.

Check out the 4th gen and see what happens. If not.. 3rd gen isn't gonna make a sad.

·
Indy Fan
676 Posts
I personally would not buy that truck just for the fact that it is 2wd and i noticed you live in pittsburgh...yeah i know the kind of snow you guys can get i will never buy anything that is 2wd again.
read a little closer... it is a 4x4

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah i wouldnt buy a 2wd , if i bought 2wd it woud be a 2nd gen stroked :p and my 4x4 would be hopefully a 4th gen here soon see where im at after christmas

·
Be Cool!
985 Posts
Lastrights, I still like your 2nd generation!

Kevin

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.