DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my buddy from bad rat motorsports are trying to get some traction bars made, we will have a few styles. i will post pictures as soon as mike gets my set done.

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
I don't suppose your offering an offroad friendly version? Something that wouldn't get broken but not cut into suspension travel?

·
我愛貓
7,864 Posts
why would I wait till they are done? 1 I wanted to subscribe to the thread, and 2 once their finished it's to late. you could say I wish they had done it this way after their done or tell them before hand if you make this I'll buy it, and since their still in the design phase it shouldn't be a problem

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont know the specs yet, but for sure we are using d.o.m. tubing and we should be able to keep most of the axle travel, the bars all ready to go but my buddy is still working on the frame brackets, he wants them to be laser cut

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
why would I wait till they are done? 1 I wanted to subscribe to the thread, and 2 once their finished it's to late. you could say I wish they had done it this way after their done or tell them before hand if you make this I'll buy it, and since their still in the design phase it shouldn't be a problem
I think he was saying that to RAJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.