DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just guaging some interest and ideas to see who would be interested then go form there with picking a product and company.

I was looking at the AEM wideband because its around 260 bucks
i know there is innovative any many other companies let me know what you guys think

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. enhanced250...AEM
2. helo-pilot...?

any specific one? i say AEM only for the price factor, does autometer make a widebad?

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
im def. in. im about to buy one anyway. why not try to get a discount on it.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
im in too i can get one for 252 shipped on ebay from a seller so lets get one going maybe cheaper haha

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1.enhanced250
2.helo-pilot
3.hemiram11
4.geterdone04

keep em coming...once we have a decent amount im going to start contacting some people...i think its more appetizing to the company to have serious buyers already than potential buyer

so far companies are
innovative
autometer
AEM
my vote is still for AEM for the same reasons

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
yeah 360 is way too much you can get them online for 249 plus 25 shipping just for a regular buy
im down for a AEM one, had one before and they are nice and work great

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
geterdone04 said:
yeah 360 is way too much you can get them online for 249 plus 25 shipping just for a regular buy
im down for a AEM one, had one before and they are nice and work great
Get me a part number and I will get you a price!

Remember the guages we sell are NOT just a Guage... they are Wide Band systems... not just guages. This is why they cost more. If you just want a guage then we can get you a lower price. But most people like the idea of haveing the ability to RECORD your A/F ratios, throttle position & RPMs all at the same time onto your lap top so they can be played back at a later time. This becomes invaluable at the track. When your at WOT you dont want to be looking back and forth at your A/F guage/RPM's.. and in most cases you have no idea what your throttle position is... All these key points help you to better tune your engine with the use of information you normally would not have had... after all thats why your getting a Wide Band. But if you just want it for show we can get you just the guage.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
03_HEMI
578 Posts
im in i was going to buy one from dyno tune but i will wait to see if this goes through so im in

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AEM 30-4100...im pretty sure is the number..AIRRAM if you can get a price that would be awesome im down for supporting a sponsor before anyone else

im interested in making sure my air/fuel is in the right range when im driving around and stomp on it...not really interested in downloading it to my laptop not sure about everyone else tho

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
I bought mine so that I could download and record my AFR's. You dont want to be watching your gauge all the time while atthe track, so thats why it is important to be able to record that data. You want one that will show you your afr's by at least every 100rpms so that you know exactly where you are at...especially for anyone that is using nitrous or any other form of forced induction.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
yeah 30-4100 is the number for aem
256.95 shipped

im down for supporting airram to if he can get a better price without him losing money also id rather support him then some ebay(er) haha

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
geterdone04 said:
yeah 30-4100 is the number for aem
256.95 shipped

im down for supporting airram to if he can get a better price without him losing money also id rather support him then some ebay(er) haha
Dont settle with the AEM. With the mods you have planned, you need to be able to log your data. Its only $100 more for the real thing, so think about it before you settle for the cheap one and regret it later.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
so with the other one like airram has you can actually record it and i guess transfer it to a computer?

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
geterdone04 said:
so with the other one like airram has you can actually record it and i guess transfer it to a computer?
Yes...you plug it into your laptop, and it will record your AFR for up to 10 minutes I believe. I have the LC-1 kit, but I am not sure if it will record or not because I have heard mixed responses...But I know the LM-1 will for sure record. I already sent an email to Innovate, so I will keep you posted as to weather the LC-1 will record. If it wont, then I will be selling the one I have now.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
oh alright cool
i dont have a laptop anymore but i could get a palmpilot or something maybe like i had before with my old car to tune with

·
Banned
2,489 Posts
Definitely go with one of the Innovate Wideband setups. I know someone that has tested the LM-1 setup on an engine dyno along side the test cell emissions bench as well as the more expensive widebands that DCX uses for their engine calibrations. At normal AFR's for N/A applications the LM-1 is almost just as accurate as an emissions bench and the $1000.00+ test cell wideband setup from ECM.

http://www.ecm-co.com/default.asp

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.