DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep took first place at Firebird Raceway in Idaho tonight!
Had a best time of 14.91 @91.56 MPH
It came down to me and a 04 Ram.

Attachments

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:
Congrats, I know that is one trophy I'll never have to worry about cleaning out a spot for. Mine does 0-60 in about three days.
:thatfunny

Nice Job :rck:

·
Hibernating
3,105 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:
Congrats, I know that is one trophy I'll never have to worry about cleaning out a spot for. Mine does 0-60 in about three days.
:thatfunny :thatfunny Man, I guess you'll have to pull over and wait for me if yours does that good :D

But yes, congrats indeed!!!

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
Congrats Crash!!

TJ

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:

Yeah but it sure does look good doing it! :tup:

Congrats on the first place win crashrecovery! :rck:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KYKillerKlown said:

You should try, its bracket racing. You dont have to be the fastest, just good off the light, and consistent.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,864 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:
In that case I think we should have a 6 cylinder get to gether and see who has the fastest? LOL

·
Banned
6,990 Posts
Yeah, you guys should still go...bracket racing is a whole different animal. You get consistant, then dial in the time you want. Try to get as close to that time without going faster, and beat the other guy, and you win. If you dial in a 19 and a McLaren dials in a 11, you get an 8 second lead, and whoever is closest to their dial in wins. Its all about consistancy

·
All Around Great Guy
12,674 Posts
Yeah but you usually only get 3 runs whereas test and tune you run all night. It is more fun bracket racing though...

·
Mopar or No Car
404 Posts
1st Place thats awesome, Thats some trophy.

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
KYKillerKlown said:
Yea but it looks hella sweet doing it.... :rck:

·
???????
1,426 Posts
Congrats.Nice going.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone. I was only able to make it out twice this year, and ended up 5th in points overall LMAO. I know i would of won the season points if i could of made more races. The guy i beat in the finals was the season champ.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Congrats Crash!!

Hemi Powah!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status