DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
DODGETHIS
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, there i was.. lol, I was at MCAS Yuma AZ on thurs. I was pulling out of a parking lot( following 4 other cars) when some chick decided to put her car in reverse and hit the gas without looking and backed right into both passenger doors and the bed, She caught the bed right where it meets the cab, I almost lost it, till i saw it was a girl, then i noticed she was kinda cute! lol. Thankfully she had insurance, its at the body shop right now, $4k in damage, they said it needed a new back door, and the whole passenger side painted, i hope they blend the paint good, trucks 3 yrs old. :mad::bawl::(

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Sorry to hear. I hope your rig gets fixed right.

Why Asian females so bad?

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Bum deal indeed.. sorry to hear, good luck with the fix .. vroom vroom...

:drivingz:

·
Registered
504 Posts
you guys need to see memphis drivers. i see something crazy at least 4-5 times a day. and i agree on the asians, not just in a van. thats sucks to hear about your truck getting screwed up due to ignorant people.

·
Hemiless
714 Posts
It is true...when it comes to operating ANY type of machine...women suck. They should all have their licenses pulled until they all pass a competency test.

:rolleyes:

·
'11 5.7L R/T Classic
4,095 Posts
It is true...when it comes to operating ANY type of machine...women suck. They should all have their licenses pulled until they all pass a competency test.

I vote make them pass a competency test to mingle with regular people. If they don't, it's back to the holding cell for them.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
sorry to hear that

·
Registered
1,264 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
cant see the vid at work but the asian comment reminds me of a family guy episode...ima try to find it

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
that vid is good.

·
Got'R Did
1,638 Posts
that was funny as heck, my wife watched it with me and didn't get it...lol... too true...

·
HeMi LoVe
823 Posts

Okay, that's messed up, Men only think they own the roads. Dude truly sorry about your truck, but it's not all women that cause wrecks... I was almost slammed into by a guy because he wasn't looking in the direction he was going.... wtf....? but anywho. hope your truck gets fixed well!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.