DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered Confuser
6,365 Posts
no offense, but i hope you are ready to shell out some cash on broken and worn suspension parts in no time

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Sure why not. It's your rig. You did say show only. Cause if you plan to stand on it from a dead stop you can kiss that tranny and front end and rear end good buy. The ONLY way I'd think of the idea is on a 11.5 aam or Dana 80. Even then your getting on the far end. Might as well just toss some 2.5 ton Military axles under it.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
O and don't forget the Motor mod's and the brakes. You'd need every bolt on the Hemi has without tearing into the motor to turn 46's. And a good 4-6 piston caliper break aswell. Not saying it can't be done bud but your all show truck is gonna have to be trailered to the show unless you give the rig some Steroid's.

·
Rollin On 4:56's
1,835 Posts
even after all that stuff, your gunna want to show it off with a $10-15000 custom paint job!

·
sans sanity
1,565 Posts
STL HEMI said:
O and don't forget the Motor mod's and the brakes. You'd need every bolt on the Hemi has without tearing into the motor to turn 46's. And a good 4-6 piston caliper break aswell. Not saying it can't be done bud but your all show truck is gonna have to be trailered to the show unless you give the rig some Steroid's.
^What he said ^

I see where your coming from but the platform your working with will make it very difficult. As was said, anything can be done but it will take large sums of money so prepare to write a $10,000 + check and that's if you go cheap on everything and cut corners whenever possible and do the work yourself.

Either way, be sure and post pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.