DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Scooby Snacker
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me with the wiring diagram for the '08s. Mine is a SXT. I'm looking at making some upgrades to it.

·
Scooby Snacker
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm adding an overhead console. I need to know what the wires on the A pillar do. I know there's a write up on this but it doesn't explain very much in my opinion. Just looking for the wiring diagram. I know I was able to find one for my '05 before. Not sure if we can still access them anywhere on here.

·
Registered
79 Posts
This link gets you to the upfitter's guide. Yes it's for chassis cabs, but i've found that every wire i've looked for matched exactly with this info

http://www.dodge.com/bodybuilder/year.pdf

Pick your year, model, and cab style, then it'll give you tons of info including the complete wiring diagrams.

·
Scooby Snacker
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was actually able to get it wired up without a wiring diagram. I had purchased an '08 overhead console with homelink and it came with a cut connector. I was able to just match up the wires to the A-pillar and it worked perfect. No problems at all. Now I have temp read out in instrument cluster and in the overhead console.

Thanks for the link though. It'll come in handy on stuff I do later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.