DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only higher performance wires we currently stock is NGK. We are constantly getting requests for high performance wires such as Nology, MSD, or Moroso. We need to take a poll from everyone and find out which brand you would prefer we bring in.

Thanks for your input! :help:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Come on guys! 26 views and only 1 post? We need your input here! Suggest another brand too. We've added Magnecore to the poll.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
I vote Magnecore...one of the best wires money can buy IMHO! ;)

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
taylor or mopar 8.5's

·
ChiefW
34 Posts
Moroso

·
Been HEMIphied
1,933 Posts
Taylor

·
Registered
187 Posts
taylor mopar or MSD
on your site do you guys stock wires for the 2002 5.9L??

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
injoy690:

No not yet :(

NGK doesn't make wires for a lot of the Rams. Denso is coming out with a wire set line, but they probably won't be released until SEMA in November and then ship a couple of months later. We'll probably bring in Magnecor as it appears that Taylor only sells thier wire in bulk/spool (not pre cut and designed for each vehicle) correct me if im wrong here.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Magnecore

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
I have used Accel wires in all my drag cars with excellent results!

·
Scapegoat047
375 Posts
Ive heard of Magnecore in 2nd Gen Rams with good results. I vote Magnecore!

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Pulling your daughter behind you in her Barbie car doesn't make it a Drag Car Al... :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Taylor does make pre-cut sets. I had ordered mine from a Auto Parts dealer close to me - available in different colors dependant upon the style wires you were ordering... I like the Taylor Spiro-Pro 8.5mm...

MSD, Taylor, Magnacore.... All good t ome and if I can get the plugs and wires at good prices from you, I am all over getting everything in once nice package...

My .02

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
MSD or Taylor

Yep Taylor does make custom fit. Summit Racing sells them, but I'd buy from you if you carried them. How about coils too?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.