DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,the Passenger side linkage arm on my 1976 Dodge D100 broke off,found a Replacement at Salvage yard with New replacement bushings-How to remove Wiper blades from Mount-? See there are Several screws inside engine compartment to Remove Grill-does it just pop out Easily when screws are taken out-Then Inside-Any Advice in mounting replacement Linkage-? Thought I would seek some Input here before taking things apart,225 6 cyl,3 speed column shift,Original family,was my fathers truck,who bought it New,he did not drive much,about 90,000 Original miles,Any Advice would be greatly Appreciated,Thanks

·
Registered
881 Posts
To get the arms off, there is a ~$10 leverage tool that big box auto stores carry. Sorry, can't find my picture or part number. Once the arms are off, the grill come right off when the ~7 screws are undone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks the Info,picked up the tool at Rockauto,found Window wiper linkage at a Salvage yard in Portland,they put on all New bushings,also got several extra bushings from them in case the linkage can be repaired,this truck was my fathers truck,88,000 original miles,Hood and Cab roof faded a bit,other then that all original,REAL Truck,Thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts