DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Search, I have looked in my book for the manual. I am wondering if anyone can tell me anything on the windshield washer motor? When pressing the button wipers move, sounds like the pump is kicking in, but no fluid. Resevior is full. If someone could spill a little light on this it will be a great help.

Chris

·
Hauln' A$$ Suckin' Gas
460 Posts
If it sounds like the pump is kicking in then maybe you have a disconnected line somewhere, or a pinch in the line, thats all i can think of i dont know to much about them

·
I mine uranium!!!
148 Posts
could be a piece of debris in the tank or line, start poping the hoses off from the reservoir to the pump and see if it drains, or from the pump to the nozzles and try pumping through the open hose. Or it could be froze, whats the temp like, is it winter washer fluid?

·
Admin - David Mack
30,924 Posts
One of my Ford’s did that and it was junk in the line. It had pushed the junk all the way up to the hood sprayers. I pulled the line off the sprayer and ran the pump to make sure it worked. I then used a can of compressed air to clean the sprayers. Then before I put it back together, I cleaned to whole system out and made sure everything was clean.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, its winter washer fluid, temp is +6 hits -2/-3 during the night. It ain't really cold. I'll go out and pull her apart and see what happens

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.