DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was wondering is there a way to adjust the spray nozzle on the windshield washer fluids or something so when I press the button in, it doesnt spray 1/2 the fluid on my windshield and 1/2 on my roof/truck bed/side of truck bed...

I notice that after Im done washing it and it hasnt rained, i walk down my truck and there are water spots all down it and i could never figure why... so I turned on my windshield washer spray and it looked like it was freaking RAINING on my truck bed/roof/side of my truck where all the spots have been coming from...

I know I should probably wax her more often so the spots wont show up as much, but just wondering if there is a quick fix to this?

Also, I dont want one of those visor's on the truck... just wouldnt fit with what I got going on...

Thanks in advance!

-David

·
Premium Member
22,963 Posts
I removed mine. Put it on the back bumper. Someone tailgates- they get wet. Just kidding. These things do put a good amount of water on there don't they.. No way to adjust really..

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I enjoy doing using them when a person with a converable is riding my ass

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
I removed mine. Put it on the back bumper. Someone tailgates- they get wet. Just kidding. These things do put a good amount of water on there don't they.. No way to adjust really..
:thatfunny thats my next mod, may fill the bottle with paint thinner tho. . .

·
Registered
1,361 Posts

LOL That reminds me when I was in high school and drove a ford explorer on the rear wiper spary thing got some wax that is soft and made a cone shape with a pin hole in it. Aim that at the car behind you or in the other lane. Spary away and enjoy! Lots of fun!!!! It really would catch people and the would say WTF where did that come from??

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
In high school, we would turn them 90 degrees and spray em when people were passing us. My buddy did put pop in his once, very sticky mess lol

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHA nice guys... oh well, i guess ill live with it... ive heard of people putting a whole other setup behind their tires so when they want to burn out they dont have to do it on dry pavement, and some put something in it that makes the smoke white... i dunno, it was a while ago, pretty funny concepts though LOL

-David

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Id like to do the burn out one. Id only need one hose with my one wheel peel! lol

·
Registered
271 Posts
I used to have a shop truck that would spray a huge stream over the cab....we used to sit at stop lights and soak cars behind us...it was so funny to see the women in particualr trying to figure out where the world the "rain" was coming from on a clear sunny day....lol

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
HAHA nice guys... oh well, i guess ill live with it... ive heard of people putting a whole other setup behind their tires so when they want to burn out they dont have to do it on dry pavement, and some put something in it that makes the smoke white... i dunno, it was a while ago, pretty funny concepts though LOL

-David
bleach makes wonderful white smoke, but sucks to breath it.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I was able to adjust the nozzles on my old Neon by using a sewing needle in the hole of the nozzle and moving it around. I don't know if this would work on the Ram but it's worth a try.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I was able to adjust the nozzles on my old Neon by using a sewing needle in the hole of the nozzle and moving it around. I don't know if this would work on the Ram but it's worth a try.
I did this too.. but not on my Ram

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
One of the holes on my driver's side is blocked. Need to figure out a way to clear it out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.