1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
im eventually gonna get the avs in channel

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
thats what i have now and on the past 3 trucks i like the in channel so much better

·
Registered
531 Posts
I have the Weathertech in channel - they fit like a glove.

I bought lite smoke, cause they go so well with mineral grey, and you hardly notice they are there.

I'd buy 'em again, if I ever had to buy any more.....

·
Registered
708 Posts
I have the Weathertech in channel - they fit like a glove.

I bought lite smoke, cause they go so well with mineral grey, and you hardly notice they are there.

I'd buy 'em again, if I ever had to buy any more.....
i always buy weather tech products, cost a little more but worth it in my opinion.

WNDERR, on my 04 3500 i noticed an increase in wind noise after i installed the in channels, but that was the 3rd gen body style, did you notice this on the 4th gen with the new body style? tks in advance for your reply. steve

·
Registered
531 Posts
We usually have the sunroof open, so probably wouldn't notice it..... It sure is nice to be able to crack a side window when it's rainin or snowin.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have the EGR. I had problems with the window closing and then re-opening on its own when I first installed them. All I had to do was readjust it a little and I haven't had a problem since. I also had the bug deflector but hated the way it looked.

Attachments

·
DJEazy
133 Posts
i love my avs in-channel from the side with the tinted windows you almost cant even tell they are there

·
Collie's09
183 Posts
I have the avs but they arent very good quality so I would get the weathetechs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.