DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night i noticed my window not opperating correct, so today i removed my interior pannell, and found that the bushing on the lower window channel was broken. Do they just sell the bushing, or do i need to buy the whole window regulator. I cant seem to find the bushing online, just the whole window regulator setup. Its probabely a dealer only part, but i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? if so did you have to buy the whole regulator, or could you just buy the bushing?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well, i fixed the broken bushing myself. Dealer wanted $200 for a new regulator, so i just fixed the plastic bushing myself. Thats $200 going into my next mod :thatfunny

·
Registered
2 Posts
Window Regulator

I have the same problem but twice as bad. While I was searching for replacement bushings fro the passenger side, the bushings on the drivers went out! I have only found the whole regulator available. These are common type plastic bushings and should be available somewhere. Will even try to substitute with same dimension metal roller wheels, or modify the dimensions of any plastic bushings with the same ID. Don't see why it wouldn't work. I will let you know what I find for a fix.

·
Registered
115 Posts
FYI: Online vendor for window regulator

In case your power window parts are Totally shot and you need a new assembly I have just dealt with these guys they are great, had to get a new assembly for my Durango. There price beat anything I found locally by $100 bucks. Click the name to go to the page for our trucks A1 Electric

·
Registered
248 Posts
What is the correct link???

·
Registered
115 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.