DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 Ram QC, I want to put a winch on the front similar to the powerwagon. Will the powerwagon mount work on a 1500?? I was on Warn's website and they have a hidden winch mount for the bumper but I can't get a good pic of. I don't want to change the bumper and I wasnt it to look stock. Thanks.......Scott

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2-Stroke said:
I would just tie a rope around the harmonic balancer and crank that baby up!
That's a great idea :smokin: I think I'll just order the Warn hidden. Thanks though.....

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
how much is that mount?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
419 Posts
Well I have a 2500 and now that the Power Wagons are out. Does any one have are know of a thread that has the part number for the factory hidden winch mount. Thanks and sorry for the high jack.
Scooner the warn one i think would be your best deal and it isn't that pricey, considering.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hemiblues said:
Well I have a 2500 and now that the Power Wagons are out. Does any one have are know of a thread that has the part number for the factory hidden winch mount. Thanks and sorry for the high jack.
Scooner the warn one i think would be your best deal and it isn't that pricey, considering.
No prob on the high jack part. The only thing I don't like about the warn is that is sticks out from the bumper. I really would like it to be flush. But I think I can adapt if I have to......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.