DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am thinking about putting the 18" polished aluminum stock rims on my SXT but there is an A-arm or something under there and i am unsure if those rims will just bolt on there or do i need to do something to get them to fit, i also am thinking about putting on some mopar foglights, if anyone knows how that works and if the switch will replace the one i have now or will it be some tacky switch that i will have to screw on?

· Registered
288 Posts
r/t rims

r/t rims should mount right on like they belong their.not sure about the fogs if there mopar im sure they come with the harness not sure about the switch im sure thats extra.now how many time can you use the word "sure" in a sentence?

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the advice, if there is anyone out there who has done any of this to their SXT please let me know, i dont want to go spend a bunch of money on ebay just to find out they wont fit, or if anybody has recentley replaced their R/T rims with 22's or something and they want to sell their old rims let me know.

· Registered
14 Posts
If you get the Mopar Foglight kit....yes, everything's there. Lights, mounts, surrounds, harness, and replacement switch. Everything you need to make it look like the RT fogs. You will, however, need to run to the dealership and have them hook up to the STARSCAN computer to activate. My dealership quoted me $50 Cdn for the activate. I'll be installing the kit once they arrive.

Hope this helps.

Lyle

· Registered
401 Posts
As was stated......

Yup!

· Registered
394 Posts
maggiemay , i have my stock rt rims and tires with 8,000 miles hardly any wear on tires rims are perfect . $400.00 + shipping cost is good for me .

i was going to put them on ebay this week .

email me at [email protected] if interested

· Registered
394 Posts
I AM IN CALIFORNIA i think ups charges will be about $100.00 i can look into it if you give me your zip code

· Registered
92 Posts
I picked up a set of polished RT wheels for $200 a couple weeks ago. I added a set of Goodyear Assurance tires from my friendly Dodge dealer at his cost, mounted and balanced for $490. I thought this was a pretty good deal. The whole package for just under $700 and I didn't have worry about shipping.

I was amazed and how much different the ride is. The lower profile, stiffer sidewalls increase the spring rate which make the ride and handling much better. The funny thing is, before I swapped out the tires/wheels, I never had the windshield pop. Now that the car is stiffer, it has become very prominent. Time to take it Dodge and get the TSB done.

· Registered
394 Posts
COLE i looked up the ups charges $30.43 each wheel/tire thats 29x29x11 47 lbs or $125.00 for all four and i'll throw the factory lugs in too . email me if interested to work out the details .

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey mike, sorry if i have delayed you putting your rims on ebay, but i have decided to save up for some 20's, thanks again for the deal and the opportunity, good luck selling them!

· Registered
394 Posts
you'll love the 20s on the magnum . no prob ebay will always be there . plus theres like three sets on there now .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.