DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am picking this up next weekend!! :D Finally!!!

But I want to be able to use my SRT10 hood on it. Anybody know if it will fit???

IT'S ABOUT DAGGONE TIME I MADE UP MY MIND!!!!!

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
It should fit.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
as far as i can remember it will fit no problem

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
If it won't... give it to me. :D

It should.. I don't see why it wouldn't. Was it cheaper to buy a new truck to match the hood than to paint the hood to match the truck? lol

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kind of funny huh Bubba???? It was a bit more to find a truck to match the hood...

·
Registered
19 Posts
That is a nice truck. I thought the fender flares for the rear were supposed to be different on the 07's along with the bed length??? :huh: :crazy:

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's on Megacabs only. You can't get a Megacab Dually Long bed. I have to say I like the Megacab Duallies! They look stout to me. I just can't get past the short bed on a dually. Seems wrong to me. And as far as space, my Quad cab is plenty big for me to sit in back and I'm 6'1" tall. That's all I need. The only time the mega would be good for me is when I'm trolling for hookers and don't want to go to some sleazy motel!!!!

·
stay tuned . . . .
234 Posts
swap the 07 grill onto that srt hood and should be a jam up match. the 05 grill wont match up with the closing patttern

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Got Diesel? said:
As I said, I'll post pics when something happens.
Does this mean something is happening ? :D

Greg

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Yup! Finally!!! This dealer really wants to move this truck!! They are offering me $2000 more for my truck then the local dealer did and that's with me pulling all my stuff off of it! I think I'm gonna do it..... Someone else had made an offer but it was refused. the dealer made a counter-offer and that person is reviewing it. I hope I sent in my 2nd offer quick enough...:WHT:

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is official so I can stop whining about this subject.......

·
stay tuned . . . .
234 Posts
Congrats....

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!! :D
Truck looks SWEET!

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
BOUT DAMN TIME! lol Congrats Mike

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
no... because you know damn well it won't. lol

·
Ram Tough
154 Posts
Got Diesel? said:
Did I mention that it's gonna stay stock?????
Sure....... :thatfunny

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You guys have no faith in me!! :mad:

You know, the only regret I have is that my brand new turbo will be going with the truck. It would bolt right up on the new truck. Oh well..... :WHT:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Whats going to your first mod besides the hood? And did you get the auto or six speed. The truck looks great!!!!!

·
Dodgezilla
5,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Probably straight pipe but leave the cat on. I don't need any problems with the feds. I'll be putting the Airaid on if I don't sell the truck this week too. Then the MP-8 and TST will go on but only be used in moderation until I get a clutch...
Who knows where it will go from there......

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.