DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am looking for a box for under the back seat of my dodge ram quad cab 05. I plan to put 2 JL audio subs in there, but I am not sure which modle yet (look at my other thread and vote).

Thank you,
Kyle

· 5 Years... 6 Dodges
30,923 Posts
If you're wanting someone to build you one... I'm assuming you want a custom one? Or do you want something like everyone on eBay is selling?

Attachments

· Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

How are those box's on ebay? Do they sound good? Do you know what JL subs will fit into them?

I want something that will hold 2 10" w6v2's or 2 10" w7's.

Are you able to build a box?

Thank you,
Kyle

· 5 Years... 6 Dodges
30,923 Posts
The boxes are ok... they work decent for the price you pay. I don't know about the subs... it can vary depending on how the box is built, but I know W2s will fit... not sure on the W7s as I don't know how much room they require.

And no, I don't build boxes... that's just one I have laying around that I need to get rid of.

· 5 Years... 6 Dodges
30,923 Posts
Sorry yes, I did mean W3s... I said 2 because they're the V2 subs. I know they will fit as that's what was in it before.

I just looked... and it'll be close, but the W7s may have enough room in there. That box is fiberglassed so it gives as much room as possible for them.

Also, I know the W6s will fit as they take just a hair more then the W3s do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.