DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry guys, i know that this is in my other thread about exhaust, but i wasn't getting a responce... so does anyone know if that turbo will fit on my truck? and what mods will have to be made?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks, would the stock turbo out of a 99 be an upgrade from what i have? or would i just be taking a sideways step?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, so i took a look at the turbo today... here are #'s
assy. # 3590104
Serial # c01379064
Customer # 3590105-04-08
Model # HX35W

the exhaust manifold mount is the same bolt pattern, but the connection to downpipe is different (as is the angle of the downpipe) do you think if i got the downpipe as well and just had it bent at a muffler shop that it would work? also, i noticed something on the intake side of the turbo that mine does not have, is is a wastegate? any help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok here's another option, lol. there is an upgrade fit for my H1C turbo from high tech turbo inc.

-STAGE III UPGRADE COMPRESSOR HOUSING AND 60mm WHEEL - 91-94 DODGE/CUMMINS
-$198.00 (housing and wheel only)
-For H1C, WH1C model Holset turbos
-This upgrade will convert your stock H1C or WH1C turbo into a H1C/H1E or WH1C/WH1E hybrid turbo. (This upgrade utilizes an 8 blade wheel and requires no machine work.)
This housing and wheel mounts to your stock 12 valve 1992-1994 (It only bolts directly to the 91 trucks that came equipped with air-to-air charge air cooler.) Your stock compressor wheel measures 56mm unless your truck is a one ton. This upgrade wheel measures 60mm.
No internal turbocharger modifications to your turbo are required.

does that sound like a good deal? and does anyone know if that is something that i can do myself?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.