DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

First time poster here...thank you to all that post and contribute as I have learned so much from so many of you. I recently finished(almost) my first and only Ram project...now I'm looking at different wheels. I think I prefer OEM wheels and I'm interested in putting these 20" wheels from a 3rd gen...I'm unsure of what exact year they come from as I'm just finding them used on craigslist. I've scoured the web trying to find information on this topic and I think I've learned that I'll need to mod the wheel itself or use spacers. I'm hoping someone here can shed some light on this topic. I've posted a picture of the wheel I'm interested in and my truck, but I don't have to have that wheel...if there are others that would fit without spacers/mods, I'm open to ideas...20's is preferred with something like a 275 60 20 tire. I have a 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab 2WD with 2 in leveling kit on front. Does anyone know what type of spacers or what mods(if any) are needed to make this work? Thank you!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts