DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone heard of this private label tire maker Wild Country? A buddy bought a 2002 2500 with the HEMI and it has a 4" suspension lift with 35" Wild Country tires. I like em alot and would like to hear some feedback if anyone has experience with em??

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Don't have any experience with them, but I googled a little and found a review about them from Canada. Granted, it was in a Mitsu suv, it's still the same tires. Basically, bad for road, good for offroad. Here is the link: http://www.4x4wire.com/mitsubishi/reviews/rvt_tires/
Hope it helps.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I've got 315/75R16 Wild Country Radial TXR's on my truck. Have had them on for a year now and are wearing very well. That is with making a 200 mile round trip to school and back every weekend. I love them. They are a little noisy, but I love it. Very good off road as well.

Eric

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
The Wild Country TXR ( http://www.lesschwab.com/tires/light_truck/wc_txr.asp ) is a great tire. My brother puts over 20,000 miles a year on his truck (chevy) and his wife does the same on her durango. They both run the Wild Country TXR's and they are a great tire on and off road. They hold up very well, and they are very good in mud, snow, and ice. They are so good that the guy at the local Les Schwab say's he would run those over the Toyo Open Country M/T without thinking twice. Everybody speaks highly of the Toyo's, and I'm sure they are a good tire, but your not going to get the kind of miles from a Toyo that you will from the Open Country. I don't think you can go wrong with them.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
where could i get a hold of the Wild Country's... a name brand store or somewhere else? in Cincy

·
Registered
108 Posts
I believe that you can only get them at Lesscwab(spelling). The wild country tires are their brand typically found in the north west. Follow the link above and then click on store locater to find the closets shop to you. Hope that helps.

Quick note to 04ram2500hemi GO CATS! ;)

·
9,640 Posts
ddedman said:
I believe that you can only get them at Lesscwab(spelling). The wild country tires are their brand typically found in the north west. Follow the link above and then click on store locater to find the closets shop to you. Hope that helps.

Quick note to 04ram2500hemi GO CATS! ;)
I believe our little cat fan is correct. The Wild Country's are a LesSchwab brand, so getting them at a different place could prove to be difficult.

ddedman: Are you comming to Missoula for the Bob Cat's butt whooping in November?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
May just end up going with some Maxxis...thanks guys...i found out that the all-terrain TXR's only go up to a 16" rim anyways

·
9,640 Posts
mrb1986 said:
May just end up going with some Maxxis...thanks guys...i found out that the all-terrain TXR's only go up to a 16" rim anyways
The salesperson I talked to said they are starting to make the Wild Country's in 17's, but they are limited.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh nice...thanks for the heads up...those are the ones that i really want...i live in Cincinnati so there isnt any close to me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.