DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife & kids went to San Diego last night to the miramar air show & in trying to find a spot to park she swiped a round parking block a jacked up the passenger side running board. :grum: I think she was more upset than I was when she called & told me about it. Anybody got a stock running board that they took off & don't need :D Oh well life goes on & I'll fix it. I guess that's what I get for lowering it.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Better be glad she only got the side step and not up any higher.... :)

·
Pimp On Sir Don
12,782 Posts
That sucks! I wish I was still out there!

Heh, I used to live down the road from the base and I worked directly across from it. When they set off the explosives for the end of the show it turns night into day for a few seconds for miles around if there's some clouds in the sky!

·
Registered
209 Posts
"Oh well life goes on & I'll fix it. I guess that's what I get for lowering it"

That's what you get for getting married...lol
Just kidding <---- My wife made me say that...

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
at least she told you. she could have played it off like nothing happened LOL Did they have a good time at least....

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
jobemc said:
"Oh well life goes on & I'll fix it. I guess that's what I get for lowering it"

That's what you get for getting married...lol
Just kidding <---- My wife made me say that...

You're killing me! ROFL

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
JDP said:
no, thats what you get for letting a female drive your truck
I've got a f'd up rim to support the above statement. I think we all have some wifey damage:VHOT:

·
Keystoner
5,534 Posts
JDP said:
thats why my firebird is a 6 speed, thats my excuse for not letting female drive it.

looks like whoever i marry is going to have their own car to jack up
:thatfunny yea right
let me tell you what women do. they drive there own car until it's on fumes. then they jump in yours and run yours down to fumes. then you hear this "honey my car is empty". Unknowingly you fill hers up. then the day you drive yours it's still empy :mad: :VHOT: cycle repeats itself

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
JDP said:
no, thats what you get for letting a female drive your truck
My name might be on the title But she drives it 95% of the time. When I get a mega cab I might let her drive it. She's NEVER driven MY Duster & never will as long as I'm alive. WAY to much HP, no P/S or P/B for her to handle. I built that car, body & paint also & would LOSE it if she ****ed her up. I let her back it out of the garage ONCE & that was it no more. I can always fix the D but to have to fix the Duster for something she DID would be grounds for divorce. I plan on redoing the Duster in the near future but it will be on my terms & not because of it getting messed up.

·
Spending
1,785 Posts
very nice car, sorry to hear bout ur D... i was foolin with friends and smashed into someones garbage cans going about 65.. this is the damage (think i can bondo it to perfection w/ sandpaper?)

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Now boys...remember we have quite a few members of the...opposite sex among us! Let's be polite and politically correct!

Miller's Laws - #71 : "Political correctness is for the intellectually challenged."

Miller's Laws - #36 : "There are exactly five things a man in a relationship needs to remember to say: 1) Yes, dear 2) I'm sorry 3) You're absolutely right 4) How could I have been SO stupid AND MOST IMPORTANTLY 5) I have no opinion."

·
Pimp On Sir Don
12,782 Posts
WarrensD said:
Now boys...remember we have quite a few members of the...opposite sex among us! Let's be polite and politically correct!

Miller's Laws - #71 : "Political correctness is for the intellectually challenged."

Miller's Laws - #36 : "There are exactly five things a man in a relationship needs to remember to say: 1) Yes, dear 2) I'm sorry 3) You're absolutely right 4) How could I have been SO stupid AND MOST IMPORTANTLY 5) I have no opinion."
WTF, you need to publish these laws so we can all partake in being law abiding citizens.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I DO take offense to the Female SLAMMING!!

MY NAME is on the title. I fill up the tank...my SO doesn't drive my Rig...
HE'S NOT ALLOWED. :thatfunny

Remember when my D got f'd up it was a GUY drivin' the other car.

Love You Guys...BUT women who drive their OWN Trucks RULE!

Any other snide comments from the Masculine Crowd!!?? :huh:

·
Spending
1,785 Posts
whoever buys it drives it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
if it under the females name and i didnt buy it, i wouldnt give a damn if she drove it off a cliff.

but if your a chick that buys her own vehicles and doesnt rely on a dude, more power to her

·
watchout4girlsintrucks
86 Posts
Damn, maybe the problem is you guys aren't good enough driving teachers for your wives.

Why don't you just take off the running boards? I hate running boards anyways.

My Durango is in way better condition than most of the guys out there driving their trucks anyways....this kinda stuff makes me not want to post on these boards anymore...

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Ah...I just KNEW we would hear from the other half! LOL!

Bless you, girls! You've got great trucks & deserve to be proud of them!

PS: After racing cars for seven years (on three continents), two of the five best drivers I've ever met in my life were very talented women.

Don: Everybody wants to see the FULL list of Laws! Geez, how in the world would I ever entertain you then? LMAO

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.