DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
University of Houston
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to buy a wideband within a week or two.... so i'm trying on which one to spend the money on.... my question is i like the innovate lc-1 & xd-16.... and the dynojet wideband commander..... now do they both log by rpm or only the dynojet.... thanks

·
Registered
958 Posts

·
Registered
28,791 Posts
Get the dynojet. It will datalog by rpm right out of the box, and is an all around great unit. Easy to install, easy to use, and accurate as well. I think Moes is even doing a group buy on them right now :tup:

·
Registered
958 Posts
I guess I might as well add that I have the AEM and I wish I had the dynojet or something that datalogs. I bought mine without really researching anything. It works fine, but fine tuning the AFR is kinda hard.

·
Had 392.. Now.. LS2 GTO!!
4,362 Posts
i have a aem wideband used for like 15,000 miles with a gauge pod from a srt-10 i will sell for like 250..

·
University of Houston
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks 400rwhp but if i'm going to spend the money i would rather go ahead and get one that datalogs by rpm..... i'm going to go with the dynojet

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
I have the Inovate and if I had to do it again, I'd go with the Dynojet. Don't get me wrong, both are excellent units, but I just like the data log feature better on the Dynojet.

·
University of Houston
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
as for my next question..... i'm getting the three gauge pod pillar.... well i'm filling one with the dynojet..... what should be the other two?????

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
as for my next question..... i'm getting the three gauge pod pillar.... well i'm filling one with the dynojet..... what should be the other two?????
Trans temp, engine temp, but that's just me. :VHOT:..........;)

·
13's when its cold out
1,547 Posts
trans temp, and if a heavily modded or sprayed, boosted get something to monitor knock.

·
University of Houston
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i'm debating voltmeter, oil pressure, and trans temp.... two of the three of course

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
Get an aeroforce gauge. It can monitor trans temp, volts, oil temp, kr, just about anything, all in one gauge. And you can order it so that the gauge face and led display coordinate with your WBC gauge.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.