DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i am down to 2 choices for a stripes on my truck the first is my truck with some demon like stripes and the other is a design i like as well
p.s. dont mide the wheel on the first pic

Attachments

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Honestly..... I don't care for either of them.

The first looks like it came off an old Dodge Demon. I guess it would look alright if the colors were matched..... but white on red isn't very pretty.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
I agree.....don't care for either. BUT if I had to chose, I would say the 1st one.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Your on your own with this one bro... The second one is too ricey!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I could live with the first one in black, second one just isn't my cup of tea.

KB

·
Registered
562 Posts
jdetten said:
ok i am down to 2 choices for a stripes on my truck the first is my truck with some demon like stripes and the other is a design i like as well
p.s. dont mide the wheel on the first pic
No offense, but re the first, you've almost got the Starsky and Hutch thing nailed. (That's not a good 'thing').

As for the second, does the stripe go over the entire truck's paint - your truck went from, like, red to grey.

(Dude, I'm just funnin' with ya). But seriously, please don't unleash either example on an unsuspecting public!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Don't want to be insulting. It is your truck so whichever you like is all that really matters. With that said, as you asked, I really don't care for either. The 1st one especially makes me cringe. That may just be because of the way the white looks on the red though. Maybe if the stripe color matched/complimented the truck color better? I agree, looks like Starskey & Hutch stripes.

The second ones didn't look as bad to me and I think because the colors match/compliment each other. While it isn't my cup of tea if you are set on one of those, and want peoples opinions, then #2. Really though the only opinion that matters is yours.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Try some other schemes
Those two don't hack it

A pinstripe would go nice

I get a lot of compliments on mine

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Neither one is aestheticly pleasing to the eye.
I would research other options.

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Stripe #2 is old-school mopar style but needs to be black on a red ram to look right. Maybe if there was a better example it would look better. Grey-on-grey doesn't.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Pass on both but since you can do that I always thought it would look good to hi-lite the curves on the rear and front fenders, maybe just a mist or for on the peak of he radius on the full or partial length of the curve. The curves hi-lites themselves naturally when polished and the sun is shining. I'd try to do it but I'm computer negative. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Umm, neither ... but the 1st is better than the 2nd.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i did see a red ram with silver racing stripes on it and i really liked it

·
Seriously.
1,446 Posts
red with black cuda stripes doesnt look half bad... :cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.