DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going to order 2 mufflers for my my true dual exhaust and before i had a single in dual out 40 series delta flow and i was wanting louder with the duals so my ? is should i get 2 original 40 series or 2 1 chamber to be louder then the one single in dual out delta flow 40 also if it is the 40 series what inlet outlet should i get

·
Been HEMIphied
1,933 Posts
bump yourself

·
Banned
524 Posts
2 single chamber

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Dude...I'm telling you. Buy the cutouts. You are going to be dissapointed with the 2 mufflers. It would be MUCH louder with the cutouts.

·
Banned
524 Posts
yeah, cutouts would work too, but get the electric ones with a switch.......

·
Registered
619 Posts
how much are cutouts... and whats the advatage of the electric ones over whatever other kind they are?? cutouts are like u flip a swicth and it pretty much runs without mufflers right?

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
bristo_me_quik said:
how much are cutouts... and whats the advatage of the electric ones over whatever other kind they are?? cutouts are like u flip a swicth and it pretty much runs without mufflers right?
You can get two QTP electric cutouts for less than $400 shipped. Electric one are much nice than manual ones. Flipping a switch vs. climbing under the car and taking off the cap or pulling the cable. yea flip the switch for straight pipes. That what im going to do in the next two weeks. Cant wait. Do what you want, its your truck.

BB

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
bristo_me_quik said:
cutouts are like u flip a swicth and it pretty much runs without mufflers right?
Thats right. They open up the exhaust, which causes less restriction, which frees up more POWER. AWESOME!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.