DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do people insist reving their engine at me and then turning off in another direction......or reving their engine with 2 cars infront of me and them and then taking off real fast then turning. Sorry....its irritating....if you wanna run em then lets go quit being a puss about it and running away. There is a guy with a white 06 QC HEMI in my neighborhood and all i can see that he has is exhaust and a JET chip or programmer or what ever it is...cause he has stickers all over his truck showin his JET performance off. Everytime i get close to him he always revs his engine at me then runs or turns. So now everytime i go by his house im gonna open up my cut out and put it in neurtal and rev the shit out of mine....maybe one day he will come out..LOL Sorry for the rant....just had to get it off my mind.

·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
I get the one where your both at a light..no revving,no looks over...just stoped at a light like everyone does,no radio on,i was drinking a coffee and he guns it and later he rolls down the window and says.... i won that one. :mad:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Dodge_Tomahawk said:
I get the one where your both at a light..no revving,no looks over...just stoped at a light like everyone does,no radio on,i was drinking a coffee and he guns it and later he rolls down the window and says.... i won that one. :mad:
that why i always gun mine lol

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
lpfan4life85 said:
Why do people insist reving their engine at me and then turning off in another direction......or reving their engine with 2 cars infront of me and them and then taking off real fast then turning. Sorry....its irritating....if you wanna run em then lets go quit being a puss about it and running away. There is a guy with a white 06 QC HEMI in my neighborhood and all i can see that he has is exhaust and a JET chip or programmer or what ever it is...cause he has stickers all over his truck showin his JET performance off. Everytime i get close to him he always revs his engine at me then runs or turns. So now everytime i go by his house im gonna open up my cut out and put it in neurtal and rev the shit out of mine....maybe one day he will come out..LOL Sorry for the rant....just had to get it off my mind.
His biggest mistake is putting Jet stickers on his truck. What a douche bag. Personally, I like the stealth look - no stickers or badges. I even took my Hemi badges off.

I saw a guy a couple weeks ago with a 4.7 Quad Cab and all these racing stickers on his truck like Superchips, Flowmaster, and K&N. I pull up to him and he is mad dogging me. So, I let him takeoff and he peels out. We get to the next stop light and I said, "Hey, wanna run em?" He says, "Sure, I already kicked your ass at the last light." hehehehehe. I proceeded to show him I didn't have a 4.7 under the hood. We get to the next light and he asks if I have a Hemi. I said, "Nope, just the V6." He's like damn, they are quicker than I thought :D

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sandiegohemi said:
What a douche bag.
:thatfunny HAHA exactly what i was thinking. Im with you....i dont have any stickers except for the HEMI....which im debating on taking that off. And you know whats sad.....this is a grown older man....his son in his POS Jeep Wrangler always revs at me too and stares at me.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
lpfan4life85 said:
:his son in his POS Jeep Wrangler always revs at me too and stares at me.
Maybe he has a crush on you :thatfunny

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
sandiegohemi said:
His biggest mistake is putting Jet stickers on his truck. What a douche bag. Personally, I like the stealth look - no stickers or badges. I even took my Hemi badges off.

I saw a guy a couple weeks ago with a 4.7 Quad Cab and all these racing stickers on his truck like Superchips, Flowmaster, and K&N. I pull up to him and he is mad dogging me. So, I let him takeoff and he peels out. We get to the next stop light and I said, "Hey, wanna run em?" He says, "Sure, I already kicked your ass at the last light." hehehehehe. I proceeded to show him I didn't have a 4.7 under the hood. We get to the next light and he asks if I have a Hemi. I said, "Nope, just the V6." He's like damn, they are quicker than I thought :D
lol you should have said you had a supercharged 4 cylinder... woulda made him cry :D

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
sandiegohemi said:
Maybe he has a crush on you :thatfunny

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, Maybe he is "Ram Tough"......

LMAO :rck: :rck: :rck: :rck: :rck: :rck:

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I rev my engine all the time at lights but that's because it's cold out and gets me hot air quicker, people really give me dirty looks when my diesel is at 2,000rpms the whole time sitting at a light :rck: I never really try to race anyone though, my truck is way to slow :eek: Everyone always stares at my truck though, mostly my rims and tires as lifted trucks with flashy rims are rare around here, especially dodges.

·
Ultimate Design
2,268 Posts
kicksave Quote:that why i always gun mine lol

All he had to do was rev his engine or blow his horn and point.

To floor your truck at every light because another truck is next to yours is retarded,doesnt make sense.... without some type of indication you want to race the other driver.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
Same scenario with me exept its a guy in a toyota Tundra.Always hauls ass when he drives by my house but one day I just stopped at a stop sign with him behind me and I just peeled the 23's in his face boy did he stop comming by anymore :D.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
You get that anywhere you go....especially if I take the Camaro out for the day.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Actually, I think that it shows the power of Dodge's advertising. In my plain white ST Work package, I get the same reactions and the same question - hey, has it got a Hemi?

I usually just ignore the stoplight to stoplight racers, but I got tired of the Hemi question.
So now when I get the "Has it got a Hemi question", I just reply -

"No it's got 2 Magnums in it."

"Huh, 2 Magnums?"

"Yep, a V6 and a .44, now stop asking me stupid questions"

:D

·
Registered
768 Posts
I would just lay wait for him. Catch him on the road and then dog his ass. I bet that might cure his exhaust leak when by you LOL :thatfunny I have a similiar scenerio. I have a good friend who owns a Ford F-150 Super Crew with a 5.4L Triton V-8. He and I enjoy the friendly Dodge-vs- Ford bantering. Its all in good fun. One day with his wife and three daughters in the truck he tries to slingshot me. We both were stock at the time except for exhaust. He gets about a half a truck length on me when I realized what he was trying to do. I gunned my QC Hemi, started pulling up on him, and then passing him, then a car pulled out in front of us. His version of the same story is he was beating my ass. Now I have added some Mods to my hemi. CAI, Power Wire, Jet Stream Scoop, 180 T-Stat, Superchips, etc. and he has rode in it and of course I have flex the muscles for him. I have tried to talk him into let's going to the track for a Grudge match race. Now that all mighty powerful Ford that supposedly beat my ass is his daily driver and he can't afford to tear it up??? Sounds to me like someone is SKEERED! :thatfunny

·
Rollin On 4:56's
1,835 Posts
Beachboy said:
Actually, I think that it shows the power of Dodge's advertising. In my plain white ST Work package, I get the same reactions and the same question - hey, has it got a Hemi?

I usually just ignore the stoplight to stoplight racers, but I got tired of the Hemi question.
So now when I get the "Has it got a Hemi question", I just reply -

"No it's got 2 Magnums in it."

"Huh, 2 Magnums?"

"Yep, a V6 and a .44, now stop asking me stupid questions"

:D
ROF :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny LMAO :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
287 Posts
lpfan4life85 said:
So now everytime i go by his house im gonna open up my cut out and put it in neurtal and rev the shit out of mine....maybe one day he will come out..LOL Sorry for the rant....just had to get it off my mind.
Don't do it man, you'll just be inviting him to be more of a dumbass.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Flag him down and offer either to line them up out of town somewhere where there are few cops and fewer people, or offer to take them to the track and let the chips fall where they may! But of course it sounds like he probably will be like someone else I know. He will either be busy and doesn't have time, or "It's his daily driver and he doesn't want to tear it up" Races are easily won by mouth!

·
Relentless
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats just nasty if he has a crush :YUK: .....but come to think of it....i never see him with any girls :thatfunny Keithgmartinez...your right if i rev up with my cut out open he will just start being more of a dumb ass. It is his daily driver....he keeps it in the garage all the time. Ever since the first day i brought home my QC he always revs and runs away. Im just waiting for that one day where i can flag his ass down or be in front of him and roast em'

·
Registered
768 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.