DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know why hedman or any other lt's will not fit the 4X4 except pacesetters and dynatechs??

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
rollinstnd420 said:
does anyone know why hedman or any other lt's will not fit the 4X4 except pacesetters and dynatechs??
From what I have seen the HEDMAN headers are poor quality so I would not go with them even if they made a set for your application... There was welding rod left in the instide and they just looked like some one with ZERO experience with a welder made them... honestly not very nice looking at all. This could have been just this one set but that was enough for me to NOT want them.

I think reason other companies dont list for the 4x4 is because they have NOT test fitted them to a 4x4... and untill they can do so they will NOT advertise that they fit. I could be wrong though.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i was jw on that it just seems dumb that a company would only make a product for one thing when they could double there money and make it for both

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
pacesetter
dynatech
kooks
jba
edlebrock
bassani
gibson
headman
dougs........The list goes on

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
depends on if you want LT's, mids, or shortys

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Capone said:
LT's preferably, I've read they show the most gains...
Ceramic coates pacesetter LTs are the best bang for the $$$

·
Registered
42 Posts
I thought the Pacesetters fall apart? I know for a few other vehicles of mine, I looked at a set and got bad reviews...

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
That is what I have always heard about them, but people with rams seem to like them. They are my next mod though so I guess I will find out for myself. 2 sets of pacesetters are still cheaper then dynatechs or kooks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Are you guys buying the Y pipe to go with the pacesetters or having a custom one made?

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the 03 guys are getting the y-pipe cause they can get away with only one cat and its a slip fit design so its easy to put on, but us 04-05 guys cant use one unless we want to pull the rear o2's

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm thinking about this setup

Nice Headers -> Custom 3" Y Pipe -> Elec. Cutout -> Pipe to Flowmaster 50 HD, 3" outlet 4" chrome tip.

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
its up to u but its jut easier for most if they get the pacsetter lt's to just get the y-pipe cause it just slips on!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.