DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wnet to get a nail out of the tire today and asked the guy to show me some new tires and he showed me a 325/70/17. I told him it would be too big for what I have right now. (it's a 36x13.5x17) He said well just lift it. I said I like my set up and a lift will not help, with my wheels it will rub at full lock. Right now I have zero rubbing. He said well get a different offset wheel. I told him that then they will stick out and I hate that look. He was serious, I could not believe him. To run those tires I'd have to get wheels and a lift, that is huge money and is not what I'm after, he would not show me a tire that could match what I have, only upsell.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was just looking for ideas for November, My truck already had the tire off getting fixed. They just didn't get it, I like my set up, now show me some rubber is all I wanted.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
That's amazing... I probably would looked at him and said "Are you slow in the head? I want to look at tires the size I have now... not something that will require me to lift my truck or get wheels."

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.