DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
You'll never learn about things like blown head gaskets and where the Hell did they put the battery when you drive a Dodge. If you need mechanical hands on experience then by all means buy a bowtie!

·
The Pontoon!!!
1,432 Posts
i am one who also loves being unique i did all led conversion i have a short bed reg cab which is becoming rare i had my truck pinstiped not stickered... with everything ive done its tasteful but still diffrent. my old motorcycle is the same way i repainted it my self had it pinstiped it looked like a harley but it was a suzuki. now i just bought a harley so im gonna start lookin at diffrent paint scheemes for that :)

·
Chuck Blake
258 Posts
Remember, they only make two kinds of trucks. Dodge and all those others.

·
Registered
9,206 Posts
In 1905 Henry Ford said he was gonna make a motor light enough and clean enough for even women to drive. Simple. As. That.
whats that supposed to mean? i dont get it!

·
The Pontoon!!!
1,432 Posts
i think he was hinting at the old saying "women drivers no surviors" but im not sure

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
I understand my wife is hard because she dosen't check stuff and her daughter is worse.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Just go outside and take a long hard look at your truck.
That's why Dodge are #1 because I guarantee you came back in the house with a big dumb happy grin on your face.
yup ive already done that tonight and just about everytime i look at my truck lol

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Don't forget the wood!!

·
I WISH I WAS GREEN
3,273 Posts
Cummins. nuff said

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.