Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Mopar people,

I've got an '85 D200 in desperate need of a make-over (outside and in). I surf n' surf but cannot locate any websites that I can browse for ideas. I find a whole bunch for pre 80 or post 91 but hardly anything for the mid 80s truck. Some kinda on-line catalogue would be great! grilles/dashes/bumpers/anything... please. :help:

much appreciated,

Gitterdude

·
Registered
3 Posts
have you tried to got to your local dodge dealer to see if thay have the parts or can get them. most dealers that have been around for a while keep exta parts and just try to get what thay paid for them to get them out of there way. if not thay should know someplace to find them.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I haven't seen anything in a catalog for my '73, so I used parts from other Mopars, or designed and made it myself. I have parts from a '79 Aspen, '76 Cordoba, '87 LeBaron, '03 Grand Caravan, mid-80's FWD Mopar, '91 Ram, '91 New Yorker and a '71 Polara.

When you drive a Dodge, you can't shop out of a catalog, you have to be creative.

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
i'm not trying to send people away from DT but another GREAT site that is mostly older rams and stuff is www.ramchargercentral.com

They've got a TON of ideas and links with resources. Definitely check it out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.