DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
So Mote It Be !!!
262 Posts
I've never seen DS9, when and what station is this on?

·
So Mote It Be !!!
262 Posts
TXRamBabe360 said:
they all come on Spike in the afternoon
:( I have to work, lol. Although I do like my job.

·
REDNECK SPACESTATION
5,543 Posts
I watch spike when their powerblock comes on Sat & Sun morning.
Xtreme 4x4, Musclecar...I used to watch Trucks! until they replaced Tracy with those 2 tools that host the show now.
Some Goldberg wannabe and that skinny goon.

·
So Mote It Be !!!
262 Posts
Copperhead was one of the best, that stacy did, I think the goldberg wanabee weinnie is of the show they have some other fag that took his place. Now their are tow dorks on the show, lol.

·
Registered
517 Posts
greenshovel said:
Copperhead was one of the best, that stacy did, I think the goldberg wanabee weinnie is of the show they have some other fag that took his place. Now their are tow dorks on the show, lol.
yeah, copperhead was a sweet truck! One of my favs

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Stacy David made that show what it was. And Copperhead is one kick ass truck! I was always tunned in.

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Hands down!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
It's absolutely the best looking Chevy in the world.
Very true, although that aint saying much LOL

And I agree stacy was much better then these morons are!
Project old school?? comon.....how many weeks is that going to drag on? sorry just not a fan of it....to old for my intrest i guess

·
REDNECK SPACESTATION
5,543 Posts
I think the best show was the Wicked Willys, or the 3 part show when he took a 2nd gen ram and lifted & supercharged it.
That Willys had a mean 360 in it.

·
So Mote It Be !!!
262 Posts

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
I don't feel so bad as the insurance is paying for it. The only reason my wife was driving my truck was I had drill. I am in the 1485th tc in Ohio. She lost her car keys and I was in a hury so as not to be late so we took the truck. Where in Iraq were you I was in country March 03 untill May 04. Oh and unfortunatly I can not say I would shoot any ones truck (even though I might feel like it) this is the disadvantage of being a deputy sheriff.

·
So Mote It Be !!!
262 Posts
04-05-I said knee caps not truck, lol. I would never shoot someones truck..............................weeeeeeeel maybee, just kidin.

·
Registered
631 Posts
I guess if Stacey is on Gearz, I should start watching it now! After Stacey left Trucks!, the show was just not the same. All I need is cable or another way to download all the Spike shows like Muscle car, trucks, Xtreme 4x4 etc. so I can catch up on those shows.

Sometime that may happen!

101 - 120 of 129 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.