DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JW, im thinking about 2" daystars. Who has done them and are happy with the lift. Does it look good after?

·
Premium Member
10,539 Posts
I have the cheepo spacers I posted in your other thread. I have over 5k miles on them and still have zero problems and still at 2.25" lift.

·
Registered
415 Posts
It may depend on what year your Ram is... my 2.5" spacers on my 07 were terrible b/c of the upper control arm/coil bucket issue. However, my 1.5" spacers are perfect (I do have a 3" RC spindle lift with them). As far as looks go, I would say the 2.5 was too tall in the front w/o anything in the back. The 2" spacers will probably look good, not sure about how they will work with your suspension though.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how much are RC spindles?

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
all depends on the truck 02-05 work great 06-08 dont work very well need to go down to a 1.5 for the 06-08.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2003 here

·
Registered
415 Posts
No pic's yet... gotta clean her up a little, plus it's too cold outside!!!

SilverRamRunner you should be alright with the 2.5 coil spacer. I would probably add a 1" block in the back, though, if you go that rooute.

·
Registered
415 Posts
My bad I see you're looking at the 2". That should look pretty good without the back lifted...

·
Registered
292 Posts
anyone know if the rough country 3" coil spring lift with blocks would fit on my 07? on the website it says up to 05, but i thought the 2wd's have the same front end?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
with 2" spacers do i need aftermarket shocks??

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
you can run aftermarkets or stock but make sure they are stock length if you get longer it will allow the suspension to droop enough to hit the coil bucket. but stock length after market is best due to they have a faster response than stock so it will ride better than the spacers with the stock shocks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.