DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking around for interior and exterior parts.. ie. grilles, matching color bezels.. stuff like that.. However.. websites and catalogs I've been looking through, seem VERY pricey.
My question to you guys and gals? Have you already done this.. is eBay a cheaper place to purchase such products.. and if so and you've done it, who are your eBay sellers that you trust and prefer there quality.
I was hoping to find the grille inserts and colored interior pieces.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
"FrederickDodge" is a good one... and also "team1fla", both seem to specialize in Dodge parts and accessories.

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
For interior items, a seller called Goodtrim is excellent.

·
Looks Fast! No Hemi!
447 Posts
HensonMotors!

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
Check out our DodgeTalk supporter MRK group.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I've bought from m59dodgedeals, newmoparparts, team1fla and globaldodge. I hear hensonmotors is good.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
redramhawgfan said:
Check out our DodgeTalk supporter MRK group.
I've checked them out, and they are sending me color samples.. However, I just wanted some "trusted" eBay sellers, so I can at least have peace of mind, knowing others have ordered from them, and liked what they got.

Thx All !

·
ITS SO SLOW !
1,653 Posts
grille4u of ebay has nice grilles less than 70 bucks for an overlay billet grille and 29 bucks for the matching bumper , i have bought 3 from him ove the pat 2 years

·
Registered
562 Posts
hemi_outlaw said:
grille4u of ebay has nice grilles less than 70 bucks for an overlay billet grille and 29 bucks for the matching bumper , i have bought 3 from him ove the pat 2 years
I also just bought both from grille4u-very happy with service and product.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.