DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
7,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got the Dynojet Wideband Commander up and running, went out for a few runs to get some datalogs. Its pretty cool to be able to see the AF throughout the RPM, and hopefully this is the ticket to get my truck runnin GOOD. I think the new exhaust richened it up some to help with the lean condition, but its still running a bit leaner than I think it should. Anywho, I'm just kind excited, and thought I'd share.
Now if we can just get the SCT working properly. :help:

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Props dude. :rck:

KB

·
Registered
336 Posts
Good to hear. With the datalogging info, Josh should be able to nail down your tunes. Hopefully, the SCT tuning will be resolved in a few days. Please keep us posted. Also, was the wide band difficult to install. Thinking of getting one for my SCT programmer. Thanks!

·
Banned
7,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jacob did the majority of the install...most of it is plug in with connectors, then there's the power, a few grounds, and you have to splice in for the RPM signal, which we did on the injector wire based off of suggestions from board members. The kit is intimidating when you open it, quite a few wires, but its not bad at all.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Thanks for the reponse. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
9,804 Posts
Good deal, I cant wait till you get the SCT tune installed... man your going to love this it!

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.