DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This mornin goin to school, I got to a red light next to a newer altima, the 3.5 L model. A hot chick was drivin and I tried to get her to race, but she pussed out. She then flashed me.

Anyways, I'd like to know if I would have won the race? Anybody know?

PS: The flashing part was only in my head.

·
yeh my baby needs abottle
4,218 Posts
This mornin goin to school, I got to a red light next to a newer altima, the 3.5 L model. A hot chick was drivin and I tried to get her to race, but she pussed out. She then flashed me.

Anyways, I'd like to know if I would have won the race? Anybody know?

PS: The flashing part was only in my head.

lol. depending on mods,from a light you should burn them, the only chance they have is from a roll.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
4x4 quad cab with no mods, sorry to say she would have walked all over you in that car.

·
yeh my baby needs abottle
4,218 Posts
4x4 quad cab with no mods, sorry to say she would have walked all over you in that car.
ahh i didnt see hig sig, n i didnt realize he had almost no mods, i know from experience my truck tends to get em out of the hole.... :D

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
ahh i didnt see hig sig, n i didnt realize he had almost no mods, i know from experience my truck tends to get em out of the hole.... :D

He'd need atleast full boltons and a tuner to keep up as well as getting them out of the hole with all that weight. Those cars are 6.5-7.0 sec. to 60 and 15.0 in the quarter.

·
You've been Hijacked
14,749 Posts
the altima

·
Registered
296 Posts
its funny how much that that thought/desire pops into our heads while driving.

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
It's the horse power to weight ratio- the car would have got you.

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
the 3.5 altima is quick, she would have had you by a few car lengths, unless racing up hill :D

HP:WT ratio puts her in front. Even my girlfriends 2.5L altima is pretty quick. It does alright keeping up with me up to the ram until 65/70, then the lack of horses slow her down.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I just can't see my truck loseing to an Altima. I know there is power to weight ratio, but come on, how much power do those things have, low 200's? I'm not saying they aren't quick for a little car but I'll take my chances. I have a programmer and intake and run about 6.5 0-60 in 2WD with lots of spin.

·
Shut up and drive!
2,904 Posts
I just can't see my truck loseing to an Altima. I know there is power to weight ratio, but come on, how much power do those things have, low 200's? I'm not saying they aren't quick for a little car but I'll take my chances. I have a programmer and intake and run about 6.5 0-60 in 2WD with lots of spin.
on the 3.5, as much as it sucks, but my $$$ is on the altima :(

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
nissan actually makes a MEAN V6...

they are all practically the same engine, just differing sizes....range anywhere from 2.0-4.0 liters

the 3.5 is in the maximas, altimas, pathfinders and some infinitis and puts out anywhere from like 250-290ish hp. then they have another version of the 3.5 that makes over 300 thats in the 350/370z

so yeah, altimas aint no joke....shit, my buddies fronteir has 276hp...pretty impressive if you ask me

·
Registered
312 Posts
i had the 3.5 maxima and it would beat my slightly modded hemi hands down. i vote altima all the way on this one, sorry bud

·
Registered
1,012 Posts

270hp in 3300lbs.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Those 3.5L engines are quick. I have driven many Nissan Muranos and Maximas with that motor, they impress me every time.

I would have to vote for the Nissans as well.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.