DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
They were selling new SRT-10 RC's last year around here in the low 30's, so that sounds right for a low mileage used one. Besides they aren't the best sellers with only getting 9-12 MPG...cool truck though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
The dealer probably got it as a trade in from someone getting a new BMW from them. If they gave him a low trade in value and got a good price for their BMW then they can sell the Dodge low and still be ahead. Pure numbers. For us that is a one cool truck, for the dealer that's another item to move out of the lot - no emotions.

·
Registered
108 Posts
autotrader.com has a bunch of these in the 25-30k range.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
SRT-10 Rams are one of those vehicles that you wonder how hard, not if, it's been beat on.

·
Registered
716 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
wifes works at a car dealership and i have been in pursuit of a srt 10 a little and been doing the homework etc (they are not quite where i want them to be on price quite yet) even though many are going quite low and lets be honest, they dont hold their value well at all and bottom kinda dropping out on them....and for the most part about the lowest u will find them is around 25 k now(and their are lots of them out there on autotrader/ebay etc for that price...), good price, but i want one when they get in the high teens, i know i still have some time to wait and will have to accept some higher miles, but they are awesome trucks and sooner or later i will have one (proably later ;) ), but when it happens wife can get wholesale price or what they gave on trade, so it should be fairly good deal, it's kinda bitter/sweet they dont hold value much and going for fairly low prices, but i am not complaining much...cause it's the only way i can afford one

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
it has 2 incidents on its record too, which will affect it's resale value.

·
Registered
133 Posts
FastEd1500 said:
Probally by next year the 04's will be in the high teens. Good Luck Johnnyb1!
that's what i am hoping and thanks, i just got my 04 swb blk on blk reg. cab hemi with 20's for 11k with 40 k on the clock about 5 months ago (and i would of loved for it to of been a srt) and even though it is not one in many ways, it's kinda close in a way (when it comes to looks)...i love my hemi and one of my favorite vehicles that i have ever owned and i have owned some nice pieces, but a srt 10 would have me pi$$ing my pants on a daily basis :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
I work at a dealership in VA. And we have 1 2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 QC left on the lot. It is a brand new vehicle with like 80 miles on it that originall had a sticker price of $54,665. We are currently selling the vehicle for $39,000. It has never been titled or even driven much, just gets started up and run regularly for obvious reasons.

I have looked around and never seen one for cheaper than that, at least brand new. Its a pretty amazing deal honestly.

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
but guys! in the original post, that srt-10 regular cab has the "RARE" manual!!!1

We just received this like new SRT-10 Viper truck at our Dodge dealership. It was a Dodge Corp demo vehicle and is still on the C fo O. It is loadedwith options including the hard to find manual transmission and navigation system.

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Ok Ok Ok... which one of you Smucks bought it?

I was checking back to look and I see its not up anymore...

DAMNIT... I was all about a ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
I thought i bought it but then I woke up and it wasnt there....must have been a dream. Oh well, better luck next time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.