Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

We now carry American Racing wheels!

Pricing changes a lot, so for now, only phone orders.

Let me know what style you want and I'll get you a great DodgeTalk price!

Thanks!

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,470 Posts
Well i wasnt lookin at getting them until March (for my birthday) but i was looking at the American Racing Titans in the 22" rim... i would also need to wrap them in some tires in the 305/(highest possible)/22. I like the look of the 205/45/22 but alot of peeps say that the ride quality (espically compared to my 275/70/17) will be horrible.

Just throw some options out b/c tire wise. im not really sure the route im taking.

Thanks
-David

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
schawks73 said:
Well i wasnt lookin at getting them until March (for my birthday) but i was looking at the American Racing Titans in the 22" rim... i would also need to wrap them in some tires in the 305/(highest possible)/22. I like the look of the 205/45/22 but alot of peeps say that the ride quality (espically compared to my 275/70/17) will be horrible.

Just throw some options out b/c tire wise. im not really sure the route im taking.

Thanks
-David
PM sent!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Drat! I should have waited a year. I love mine and I get compliments all the time on them. Even from the local police who could write me up for a window tint violation but don't. ;) A/R wheels are very nice for the money IMO.

·
Whiskey Bent & Hell Bound
2,277 Posts
epg3 said:
Hello all!

We now carry American Racing wheels!

Pricing changes a lot, so for now, only phone orders.

Let me know what style you want and I'll get you a great DodgeTalk price!

Thanks!
Im growing fonder of the "NASCAR" D-window style. What sizes are available, and what are the prices.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I like mine!!

...A/R Baja with Toyo 285/70R17

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.