DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Looks good. Wonder what kind of programming they are using?

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
wonder what kind of price it'd be
too bad they wont make a roots to where you can really hear that bad boy whine:)

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
where can i get it i want this for christmas hoooorrraaaay no gsm anymore hoorrrayyyy

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
You will notice that they use auxillary injectors.... I am not a big fan of that method.. remember that our intake manifolds were not designed to be wet.... and before you say it.... I really do not like the wet N20 kits that are not port injected either.... even though I use one at the moment....
I too am curious as to which piggyback they are using..

TJ

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
ok nvm just saw the aux injector thing damnit why people why cant someone make one with jsut bigger injectors ahhhhhhh

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
the aux. injectors are 2 injec placed between the throttle body and the manifold to add fuel into the air stream under boost. they are bad because they can create pooling in the manifold and are difficult to tune. it has already been proven that you can just use bigger injectors as all the sts turbo guys are doing with the smt-6

·
Registered
724 Posts
I'm just glad to see another company finally getting into the mix...more competition should mean better prices for the consumers.

These kits come with an intercooler. Depending on how they are priced, you may see GSM and STS lower the price of thier kits in order to compete....

...time will tell.

·
Registered
985 Posts
there was supposed to be a lot of hemi f/i stuff at sema, from what i've heard. We'll soon see, though...

on a side note, hopefully by the time i can actually afford one, they'll have a nice, depedable roots system out.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
About two weeks ago, someone posted up a new hemi supercharger manufacturer. They used 8 new injectors. No aux crap. Even offered a 3/36 warranty for $300. I talked with them about the price of their kit and it was 7k. It was on one of the truck forums but I couldn't find the post just now.

·
The Doc
302 Posts
hemifever said:
About two weeks ago, someone posted up a new hemi supercharger manufacturer. They used 8 new injectors. No aux crap. Even offered a 3/36 warranty for $300. I talked with them about the price of their kit and it was 7k. It was on one of the truck forums but I couldn't find the post just now.
I just noticed your sig....are you seriously using the fi's from a Neon in your Hemi?

·
Registered
724 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
dr.porsche said:
I just noticed your sig....are you seriously using the fi's from a Neon in your Hemi?
The SRT-4 Stage 0 injector is 50# and the SRT-4 Stage 1 injector is 60#. I've run both. The stock 5.7 injector for an '03 truck with 49psi fuel pressure is 28# and on an '04+ truck with 58psi fuel pressure is 30#. The SRT-4 injector is a direct replacement and designed to run with 58psi of fuel pressure. Why would you be surprised a f/i hemi truck is utilizing an SRT-4 injector?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Aren't those the guys that made the Mega-Low for SEMA?

KB

·
Registered
23,005 Posts

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Wow... 7600 beans? I have seen viper motors and trans with ecu's on ebay for little more than that... By the time your 300 warranty and tax is up you are looking at almost 9k WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Yea, that $7600 was a bit steep. kenihemi sells the STS kits for $3600 and then srt10kllr has the engine management for $1000. That's a good bit cheaper and the turbo's have been showing more power on the dyno and the track. Too bad Kenne Bell won't sell their kit as a "tuner kit" and run with the engine management package from srt10kllr.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.