DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
04'HemiDiamante said:
This has got to be the most awesomest sweet black Truck I have ever seen.
Notice the Great Hood and Headlights. Tailgate & body lines of the truck are outstanding. Even has a black Gas door.

I salute you wolf!! :gr_patrio

:thatfunny Well put. And thanks.

Here's a good one of the black headlights. :cool:

Attachments

·
2004 Black_Hemi_QC
1,688 Posts
I got one.....pics in my gallery.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Yeh, Wolf they are both beauties. :dropjaw: :dropjaw: :dropjaw:

This is by far the best pic of your truck that I have seen. Wait where is the truck?

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Here's mine. Gonna get some black bead locks and get the front painted black soon.

Attachments

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,436 Posts
Here's mine!!

·
All Black and All BADA&%!
1,087 Posts
Did someone say BLACK!?!?!? :rck: :rck:
Lets see
93 Black TA
04 Hemi Sport BLACK
05 Magnum........yeap BLACK :rck:

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
04'HemiDiamante said:
Notice the Great Hood and Headlights. Tailgate & body lines of the truck are outstanding. Even has a black Gas door.

Im sorry wolf but I still think mine is better ;) U still have some catching up to do before you get to "the most awesomest sweet black truck i have ever seen"!!! :D

BB

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
HemiRamOn20s said:
Im sorry wolf but I still think mine is better ;)

That's the difference. You think yours is better. And others think mine is better.

I'm quite sure there are nicer "trucks" out there, but none I love more. ;)

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
BLACKWOLF said:
That's the difference. You think yours is better. And others think mine is better.

I'm quite sure there are nicer "trucks" out there, but none I love more. ;)
Check out this thread....here is your proof

click here

·
Website Designer & SEO
1,411 Posts
04'HemiDiamante said:

Yes and I really enjoy looking at the headlights as well....very interesting....I like the red accents on the truck, it really makes the truck stand out

·
Registered
167 Posts
Here is mine

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
HemiRamOn20s said:
Check out this thread....here is your proof

click here

Dude. I don't even need to get into a pissing match with what you got. :pissmonke

Stock rims, a strainer grill, too many stickers, srt-10,000 hood, HEMI sticker on windshield, Nasty Altezza taillights, factory orange headlights, still badged, stock door speakers ?, lame 3rd brake light cover, and 10,000 more miles.

I do envy the deck, but that's it. I have two amps for the four new Eclipse and the two MTX 10s. Kept the stock deck for now.

I have leveling shackels and Monster Traction Bars in the garage. After that I'm done. Maybe a DVD deck next year. My birds back on the road so she will swallow up my extra cash. If there is such a thing.

I don't think my truck is the best in the world. Or even close. Its just a real nice ride with plenty of character. Oh, but its Shirley nicer than yours. :D

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Now thats a hot truck nvader!!! Better than the wolf

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
HemiRamOn20s said:
Now thats a hot truck nvader!!! Better than the wolf

Sure like them taillights. :D

And the aftermarket rims really set it off.

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
BLACKWOLF said:
Dude. I don't even need to get into a pissing match with what you got. :pissmonke

Stock rims, a strainer grill, too many stickers, srt-10,000 hood, HEMI sticker on windshield, Nasty Altezza taillights, factory orange headlights, still badged, stock door speakers ?, lame 3rd brake light cover, and 10,000 more miles.

I do envy the deck, but that's it. I have two amps for the four new Eclipse and the two MTX 10s. Kept the stock deck for now.

I have leveling shackels and Monster Traction Bars in the garage. After that I'm done. Maybe a DVD deck next year. My birds back on the road so she will swallow up my extra cash. If there is such a thing.

I don't think my truck is the best in the world. Or even close. Its just a real nice ride with plenty of character. Oh, but its Shirley nicer than yours. :D
See now you have started a pissing match. I just dont agree with any of your opinions. Ok we will start from the top. You had 17's when you first got your. Not a big deal. I had 20's from the factory and this spring i will be gettin 22's.

As for the so called "strainer grille" You have the stock sport grille painted. It looks cheap. Not my style.

I have one sticked which says "ramsquad" which is the truck club that i am in. I dont see anyone else with "HEMI" across their windshield.

I was one of the first poeple to have an after market srt-10 hood. ive had it almost a year and a half. No one has that after market hood grille do they?

They altezza are personal opinion. The headlights are coming out this winter with G3 chrome ones. As with the badges, they are all coming off.

My stock door speakers are infinity's so i dont need to replace them or the factory amp. I have 1500 watts pushing my two 10's how many do u?

As for the 3rd brake light cover... alot of people have that and as for the 10,000 more miles, i have had my truck for 22 months and its almost two years old. I dont have another car to drive yet so this is my primary mode of transportation. And you will pass me in the next year. Trust me on that one.

Ok now let talk about you truck. The hood is ok. You still have the stock deck. Nerf bars look gay. You dont have enough tire or get bigger rims or lower it or do something. You tonneau cover is big and ugly. Your grill is ugly. You still have the stock lower valence. Traction bars do nothing unless you can sping them and i know that you cant with the heavy ass tonneau cover. The black headlights need to go. You probably dont have a leather interior. Should i go on? The only nice thing you have is a painted gas door and u got that idea from me!! So lets just stop and shake hands becasue neither one of us have the nicest black dodge. To each is their own and every one has their own personal preference.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
black = swirls

Attachments

·
Brad
1,764 Posts
hey where did you get your headlights there badass
lucky8926 said:
Here's mine!!

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
bradleykavin said:
hey where did you get your headlights there badass
I can answer that one. They are headlight cover. They simple snap into place and are held on with 3m tape. You can get them at AutoZone.

21 - 40 of 119 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.