·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
Alex I will take 500Hp for $5500 please

·
All Around Great Guy
12,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be nasty. I would rather have that for 5500 then a blower or turbo ANY day. You could take your hemi and trans out and get 3000 for that so it is only 2500 for 500 hp alex! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
Because a blower or a turbo can be built upon very easily and for the same 5500 you can have well over 500hp without having to replace a whole motor and transmission?

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
HemiMagnum said:
Because a blower or a turbo can be built upon very easily and for the same 5500 you can have well over 500hp without having to replace a whole motor and transmission?
Agreed!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
HemiMagnum said:
True.. but that SRT10 engine would make my wrangler alot more fun to drive.. hmm :)

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
if you ever got traction

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
HemiMagnum said:
Actually, you throw a blower or turbo on that Viper engine. The next thing you do is rename the truck "Diesel Eater" :D

·
All Around Great Guy
12,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This motor will still make as much power or more than a hemi with a blower, plus it is n/a. You have to remember you are also getting the t-56 tranny which is a blast to row through instead of having our annoying slushbox. Buy the engine and tranny for 5500, sell your engine and tranny for 2500, put 1500 in mods and prep, and you still have a wicked powerful v10 with a kick ass 6 speed for 4500 bucks...

·
Registered
23,005 Posts

·
"I'll go all in."
626 Posts
HemiMagnum said:

True, but the way I see it... being able to say you have a 488 cubic inch V10(a V10 with power that is) in my Ram would be 100x cooler then saying its blown/turbo'd. :cool:

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
if my aunt had balls shed be my uncle............stop dreaming and just do it.......(wish I could) lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.